Follow my blog for all the recent updates of my Disney World Florida Adventure!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

5 Exams closer to disney!

So today is 25 days until i jet off to Florida and the excitement is starting to really build up now. Leaving Cardiff today, I met up with some friends, Emily (who is also doing the ICP) and some of her Uni friends. It really started to hit me today that I was actually going as when I left Becky, I said see you in Florida in August... Crazy right.

Also, the new Disney emails are mounting up, this is getting me through my previous 5 exams and my last on the 4th June. Emails mainly containing possibly the most cheesy videos with one of the most annoying people on earth, Tony.

I finally have time to actually think about going to Florida for a few days between exams and the next lot of revision I have to tackle. I've decided I'm going to hit the shops tomorrow with my little plastic friend who likes to burn a hole in my pocket to buy a few little bits to take with me, but still i have no idea what considering nothing more can fit in my wardrobe. Time to start making lists I think.


The volcano caused me to have a little midweek scare this week. The thought of not going to Disney didn't even go through my head, I would have swam if i had too.

So now this is a little longer post than the last, hope it pleases Bethan :P

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO, BRAVO!!

    It's great babs :) Love the way your blog looks too!

    x

    ReplyDelete