Follow my blog for all the recent updates of my Disney World Florida Adventure!

Monday 30 May 2011

Latest Disney Procrastination!

So today was the day I think I made the last final dent on my mums credit card by paying the programme assessment fee of $104. Which this gave me the perfect chance to procrastinate in many Disney related ways :D

Firstly, BBC had a fabulous few hours, first showing 'Pixar: 25 Magic Moments' and then a cheeky showing of Wall-E. This left me around 3 hours less revision time... Score!

Since then I have just had no will to concentrate at all on revision so I have been hunting the net for essential swim shorts for the Summer yet i think I already have about 5 pairs : /. Oh well I'm sure they will be worth it.

In a late night chat with Gabby, she has inspired me to start making a list things to do whilst in Florida. Perfect to do :D

So Here is the list:
  • Breakfast with the characters (wanted to do this since i was little!!!
  • Helicopter flight over Orlando
  • Go to both Disney Waterparks
  • See the legend that is Shamu
  • Swim with Dolphins
  • Sky dive maybe!
  • Go on EVERY ride
  • Drink my way around the world at Epcot
  • Watch the Midnight Showing of Harry Potter
  • Visit the Wizarding World of harry potter 
  • And tbh so much more!
Ah just got way to excited writing all of this cant wait to actually do these things! 

1 comment:

  1. Awhhh as if I got a shout out! Lol haha. Love your list. For breakfast with the characters we MUST go to 1900 Park Fair at the Grand Floridian... it's my absolute favorite! Keep up the great blogs baby :) x

    ReplyDelete